Wallis Law Offices remains open for business in these uncertain times. Now is an important time to make sure your family assets and your care will be handled appropriately if you or a family member becomes ill or dies. The attorneys at Wallis Law have significant experience helping clients and their families plan for the future. We can help you plan for the best interest of your family if something should happen to you or a loved one.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking precautions to ensure the health and safety of all of our clients and staff as we continue our important work. Here are some safety measures we have put in place:
- If you are visiting our office to sign a document, please remain in your car in the parking lot outside our office. We are not allowing clients into the building at this time.
- Once you arrive, please call the office to let us know you are here. One of our attorneys will meet you at your car with all of the necessary documents on clipboards. We suggest that you bring your own pen to limit the transmission of germ carrying items.
- If you are delivering a document, you may put it in our mailbox and knock to let us know you have made a drop off.
- We ask that visitors wear a mask or face covering at all times, even in your car. This is to ensure the health and safety of all participants in the signing ceremony.
- All our detailed consultations will be handled remotely. Most matters can be handled successfully over the telephone. We are happy to arrange a visual meeting if you are comfortable with the technology and prefer to have a face to face meeting.
With these measures in place, we can continue to provide the best advice to you and your
family regarding elder law, estate planning, estate administration and guardianship, and small business consulting. For other matters, we encourage you to give our office a call at (919) 783-8118.